Description of job position
- Drawing up the strategy to modernise the system of water management infrastructure.
- Elaborating studies, master plans and analyses for water management infrastructure.
- Ensuring the complex tasks of water management area in the field of public water supply and sewerage.
- Regulating the performance of operational activities in the area of public water supply, sewerage and sewage treatment plants.
- Analysing data on operational activities in the area of mining and distribution of drinking water, sewerage and sewage water treatment.
Position Water Management Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Sommelier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2214485 - 3897722 UZS
Water Management Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1963247 - 4229337 UZS
Technical Staff - Technology, Development
1709086 - 4574020 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used