Are you working in the position of Systems Administrator? Are you wondering how your salary compares to others?
Are you going to an interview or to negotiate your salary? Do you need to know what a fair salary would be?
It is so simple - just fill out our short questionnaire and you´ll find out what the salary for your position and in your region is.Compare your salary for free
Description of job position
- Installation and administration of computer servers and workstations.
- Installing, reinstalling and updating licensed software; keeping records on purchased licences.
- Performing regular system and software audits.
- Analysing system logs and identifying possible irregularities.
- Optimising the system operation and performance.
- Managing the rights of access to the computer network with an emphasis on safeguarding of sensitive data from unauthorised access.
- Responsibility for the controlled access to the Internet and securing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Carrying out regular back-ups of electronic data.
- Providing methodological support to employees regarding the software and hardware equipment usage.
- Solving technical problems.