Description of job position
- Responsibility for the sale and presentation of products or services of the company.
- Market research and monitoring of competitive activities.
- Reaching out to potential clients with business offers and creating new business contacts.
- Providing guidance in selecting the appropriate solution according to defined, individual client requirements and needs.
- Maintaining regular telephone and e-mail communication with clients.
- Organising and conducting business meetings.
- Submitting price offers and negotiating the final form of contract terms and conditions.
- Responsibility for meeting defined business plans and targets.
Position Account Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
3029 - 6169 AFN
Managing Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
6063 - 14807 AFN
Account Manager - Commerce
5842 - 15172 AFN
Aircraft Technician - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6631 - 14157 AFN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
13345 - 66062 AFN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used