Description of job position
- Building and maintaining business relationships with selected key clients.
- Identification of potential key clients on the market and their progressive acquisition.
- Participation in preparing sales plans.
- Responsibility for meeting defined sales goals and financial results.
- Monitoring the activities of competitors, the situation on the market, and the completion of market analysis.
- Preparing and holding client presentations.
- Representing and presenting the company at business meetings in line with corporate strategy.
- Completing price calculations, negotiation of contractual terms and conditions.
Position Key Account Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
3029 - 6169 AFN
6555 - 25654 AFN
Key Account Manager - Commerce
8499 - 22912 AFN
OSS/BSS Specialist - Telecommunications
7893 - 23779 AFN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
13345 - 66062 AFN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used