Description of job position
- Providing general and specific information to callers.
- Cooperating with other members of the departments to provide an adequate answer to the questions.
- Execution of requests, complaints and claims.
- Recording caller requests in the information system.
- Adherence to standards of telephone communication and quality of provided services in accordance with internal regulations.
- Responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the information provided.
Position Call Operator - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1309 - 2891 XCD
Visual merchandiser - Commerce
1567 - 5011 XCD
Call Operator - Administration
2105 - 4279 XCD
Machine Operator - Production
2128 - 4250 XCD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6877 - 26146 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used