Description of job position
- Helping project managers to complete projects.
- Analyzing, evaluating and interpreting projects.
- Assisting with development and coordination of projects and activities.
- Undertaking administration and maintaining the project archive.
- Assisting with the daily management of projects paying particular attention to maintaining good working relationships and adherence to budgets and timescales.
- Assisting with the production of project briefs and agreements with clients administer and support selection processes.
- Assisting external project managers as required and act as a day-to-day liaison.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Project Assistant - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,197 - 2,946 XCD
Construction & Real Estate
2,410 - 6,437 XCD
2,959 - 5,715 XCD
2,585 - 6,202 XCD
Chief Executive Officer
6,840 - 26,559 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used