Description of job position
- Responsibility for reception operations.
- Announcing and presenting visitors.
- Providing general information to visitors.
- Recording exits and entries into the book of visits.
- Answering and forwarding calls.
- Accepting and turning over messages.
- Distribution and management of correspondence, faxes and emails.
- Responsibility for order and cleanliness around reception.
Position Receptionist - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1309 - 2891 XCD
Gardener - Service Industries
1557 - 3937 XCD
Receptionist - Administration
1674 - 3821 XCD
Cashier - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1810 - 3649 XCD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6877 - 26146 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used