Description of job position
- Diagnosing faults in electronic devices using conventional measuring instruments.
- Drawing up measurement protocols.
- Reading and drawing electronic diagrams.
- Addressing malfunctions by exchanging defective parts with new ones.
- Mounting and debugging electronic components and equipment.
- Updating the internal operating system (firmware).
- Unblocking mobile phones, satellite receivers, etc.
Position Electronics Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,248 - 2,951 XCD
Construction & Real Estate
2,131 - 5,392 XCD
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,440 - 5,005 XCD
Medicine & Social Care
2,057 - 5,527 XCD
Chief Executive Officer
6,595 - 27,722 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used