Description of job position
- Ensuring and coordinating specialised inspections, tests and repairs of power equipment.
- Drawing up production plans of energy consumption.
- Reviewing the rational use of energy in the company.
- Keeping records of energy consumption of the individual departments of society.
- Running calculations of charges on heat meters, electricity meters, gas meters and water meters.
- Proposing measures aimed at reducing energy consumption.
- Preparing documents for tenders for energy suppliers.
Position Power Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1197 - 2946 XCD
Operations Supervisor - Production
2797 - 7425 XCD
Power Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
2890 - 7316 XCD
Digital marketing specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR
2837 - 7404 XCD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6840 - 26559 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used