Description of job position
- Monitoring and evaluating the parameters of the power machine operation in terms of performance, security, economy, ecology, fire protection principles etc.
- Ensuring start-ups, shutdowns, pre-manipulations and tests of machinery and equipment.
- Preventing disrepairs of machines by an early intervention to the run of equipment.
Position Power-Generating Machinery Operator - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,248 - 2,951 XCD
1,826 - 5,640 XCD
Power-Generating Machinery Operator
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,363 - 4,914 XCD
Customer Support Specialist
2,528 - 4,730 XCD
Chief Executive Officer
6,595 - 27,722 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used