Description of job position
- Responsibility for the implementation of new products in the company.
- Completing detailed production documentation and working procedures.
- Updating production documentation and working procedures in case of a change in the production process.
- Implementing tools increasing the efficiency of the production process (e.g. Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean, poka-yoke etc.).
- Reducing production costs while maintaining the required level of quality.
- Solving the incurred problems and abnormalities.
- Participating in the selection and deployment of technological equipment on the company premises.
- Estimating the requirements regarding the staff, production time and costs.
- Communicating with other departments in the company.
Position Process Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1197 - 2946 XCD
Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
2970 - 7159 XCD
Process Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
2779 - 7431 XCD
Operations Supervisor - Production
2797 - 7425 XCD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6840 - 26559 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used