Description of job position
- Taking care of the guarantee and after-guarantee service for the delivered goods.
- Assembling and installing products for the customers.
- Finding out about the causes of failure and defect on the products.
- Assessing the validity of claims.
- Ordering nonfunctional or damaged component parts from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly sheets for customers.
- Cashing in and disbursing cash for the carried out repairs.
Position Service Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1197 - 2946 XCD
Secondary School Teacher - Education, Science & Research
2757 - 5281 XCD
Service Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
2254 - 5956 XCD
PC Technician - Information Technology
2525 - 5614 XCD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6840 - 26559 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used