Description of job position
- Fabricating artistic, craft and commercial products of daily needs made of iron, steel, copper and other metals.
- Heating the steel and iron in a blacksmith’s furnace to the desired temperature.
- Forming iron and steel with hand tools and machinery.
- Cooling the finished product in water.
- Fabricating horseshoes, shoeing horses.
Position Smith - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
5,405 - 11,615 XCD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
8,603 - 20,658 XCD
9,521 - 19,455 XCD
Construction & Real Estate
8,399 - 20,967 XCD
Chief Executive Officer
24,738 - 110,409 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used