Description of job position
- Creating net models, investment and operation models including economical aspects of key net projects.
- Getting involved in the investment strategic modelling of the net.
- Analyzing and visualization of the coverage through net services for the needs of the net planning.
- Drafting the attracting net fields for the coverage of broadband services.
- Modelling of the net operation while making prognosis of operation flows and adjusting dimensions of the net.
- Assessing alternatives for technological solutions.
- Getting involved in optimization of the net architecture (access nets, backbone nets and platforms of services and applications).
- Creating databases and managing the planning map-geographical system.
Position Network Modelling Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
271762 - 569038 AOA
Stock Broker - Banking
707701 - 1823381 AOA
Network Modelling Specialist - Telecommunications
630996 - 1931909 AOA
Operations Manager - Top Management
425461 - 2240416 AOA
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1119134 - 5989489 AOA
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used