Description of job position
- Studying vocabulary and technical terminology in the field being interpreted.
- Performing simultaneous or consecutive interpretation from the source language into the target language with an emphasis placed on the accuracy and fluency of the interpreted speech.
- Attending international events, business meetings, trials, police interrogations, etc.
Position Interpreter - Translating, interpreting in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
12674 - 28743 ARS
Claims Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
22251 - 64552 ARS
Interpreter - Translating, interpreting
21910 - 65081 ARS
Loss Adjuster - Insurance
20466 - 67381 ARS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
61945 - 287645 ARS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used