Description of the job position
- Developing computer applications, mobile phone applications, and websites in the Java programming language.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position Java Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position