Description of job position
- Developing and constructing 2D and 3D models of vehicles and/or its components, parts, etc. in the CAD software environment according to customer specifications.
- Analysing digital 2D and 3D models.
- Preparing drawings and technical documentation.
- Consulting and solving technical issues with internal and external customers.
- Participation in the implementation of changes into series production.
Position Design Engineer - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1756 - 4326 AUD
Automation planner - Mechanical Engineering
4998 - 9037 AUD
Design Engineer - Car Industry
3764 - 10722 AUD
Specialist Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
4762 - 9391 AUD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
9246 - 42378 AUD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used