Description of job position
- Reading technical and project documentation.
- Preparing mortar, cement, skim coats, and plasters.
- Cutting bricks to the required shapes and sizes.
- Work on bearing, dividing, and non-bearing walls, columns, arches, chimneys, and fireplaces.
- Checking walls for levelness using a bricklayer straightedge with a bubble level.
- Insulating building facades, insulation against groundwater and noise.
- Completing and repairing outdoor and indoor plaster work.
- Setting up and taking down bricklayer scaffolding.
Position Bricklayer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1756 - 4326 AUD
Water Management Technician - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
3147 - 6792 AUD
Bricklayer - Construction & Real Estate
2361 - 7899 AUD
Quality Inspector - Quality Management
2803 - 7311 AUD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
9246 - 42378 AUD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used