Description of job position
- Managing financially less demanding small-scale projects.
- Assigning work and coordinating individual project team members.
- Checking compliance with the set budget, deadlines, and quality of the works.
- Communicating with the project sponsor, contractors, subcontractors, ministries, state institutions, etc.
- Ensuring the handing over of the works to the project sponsor.
Position Junior Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
157 - 341 AZN
Chief State Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
230 - 986 AZN
Junior Project Manager - Management
229 - 990 AZN
Account Executive - Marketing, Advertising, PR
313 - 870 AZN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
794 - 3456 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used