Description of job position
- Managing, monitoring, and optimising the logistics indicators and flows in the company.
- Managing, monitoring, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Selecting and assessing the providers of logistics services and communicating with them and negotiating the optimal contract conditions.
- Ensuring a balanced stock level.
- Preparing the budget for the department and monitoring its use.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
- Responsibility for compliance with occupational health and safety and fire protection.
Position Logistics Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
157 - 341 AZN
IT Analyst - Information Technology
350 - 1339 AZN
Logistics Manager - Management
348 - 1344 AZN
Quality Manager - Quality Management
413 - 1250 AZN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
794 - 3456 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used