Description of job position
- Being in charge of the purchase of material, goods and services in the company.
- Leading, motivating and assessing the team of subordinate employees.
- Monitoring and keeping an optimal state of supplies in store.
- Selecting and evaluating the suppliers of material, goods and services.
- Representing the company at meetings with the suppliers.
- Entering into contracts of purchase and general contracts.
- Settling claims.
Position Purchasing Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
157 - 341 AZN
Actuary - Insurance
377 - 1236 AZN
Purchasing Manager - Management
304 - 1344 AZN
Marketing Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR
368 - 1254 AZN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
794 - 3456 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used