Description of job position
- Leading a team of sales representatives with the goal of securing their development, coaching, motivation, and continuous growth.
- Actively seek out and contact important customers.
- Develop and close large sales opportunities.
- Maintain sales contacts and care for key customers.
- Responsibility for achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Planning sales goals.
- Presenting complex services and solutions to customers.
- Concluding co-operation contracts and subsequent care for key customers.
Position Sales Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
157 - 341 AZN
Quality Manager - Management
313 - 1345 AZN
Sales Manager - Management
321 - 1336 AZN
Brand Manager - Management
428 - 1186 AZN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
794 - 3456 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used