Description of job position
- Responsibility for the profitability, level of provided services, cleanliness, efficiency and overall smooth running of the entrusted operations.
- Ordering goods from suppliers, pricing and entry into the system.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Checking attendance of the personnel, sending documents for payroll processing to payroll accountants.
- Receiving daily revenue and distributing any tips to the waiters.
- Checking the physical condition of the stock.
- Personalisation of incurred shortages and damages.
- Solving complaints, problems and non-standard situations.
Position Storekeeper - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
157 - 341 AZN
Police Officer - Security & Protection
316 - 606 AZN
Storekeeper - Management
250 - 697 AZN
Sales Office Manager - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
224 - 734 AZN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
794 - 3456 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used