Description of job position
- Supervising the receipt and release of material and goods inventories.
- Recording of the current inventory in the storage system.
- Checking orders, maintaining the prescribed documentation.
- Managing, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Scheduling work shifts, assigning tasks and coordinating activities within the warehouse.
- Proposing measures to optimise warehouse management processes.
- Supervising the correct storage and manipulation with material and goods inventory.
- Checking the compliance with safety, fire and sanitary regulations, ensuring the provision of protection equipment.
- Preparing regular reports for the company management.
- Performing ordinary, ongoing and extraordinary inventory taking of stocks.
- Cooperating with other departments within the company.
Position Warehouse Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
157 - 341 AZN
Metrologist - Production
263 - 728 AZN
Warehouse Manager - Management
210 - 808 AZN
Seller of Bank Services, Loan Officer - Banking
328 - 647 AZN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
794 - 3456 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used