Description of job position
- Cleaning of rooms, hallways, and common areas.
- Regular vacuuming and dusting.
- Making the beds and adjusting the sheeting.
- Changing used bed linen and towels.
- Cleaning bathrooms and toilets and refilling missing toiletries.
- Emptying dustbins and changing used ashtrays.
- Replenishing the contents of room mini-bars and refrigerators.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chambermaid - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
218 - 467 AZN
302 - 600 AZN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
299 - 609 AZN
263 - 655 AZN
Chief Executive Officer
940 - 5,024 AZN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used