Description of job position
- Receiving, inspecting and storing the goods for confectionery production.
- Preparing a wide range of confectionery semi-finished and finished products.
- Operating technologic machinery and equipment.
- Strictly respecting the recipes, quality and quantity of used ingredients.
- Complying with the strict hygiene standards and practices.
- Performing sensory quality control of products.
- Cutting and decorating the finished confectionery products.
- Collecting samples of semi-finished and finished products for the purpose of laboratory analysis.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Pastry Chef, Confectioner - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
5,067 - 11,230 BDT
Arts & Culture
6,752 - 16,300 BDT
Pastry Chef, Confectioner
Agriculture, Food Industry
6,836 - 16,218 BDT
Stoker, Boiler Attendant
7,568 - 15,331 BDT
Chief Executive Officer
20,947 - 158,193 BDT
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used