Description of job position
- Providing preventive and operational maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Developing and updating maintenance plans.
- Identifying worn parts.
- Ordering spare parts.
- Analysing the causes of downtime and taking measures to eliminate them.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Communicating with shift masters, process engineers and suppliers of machinery and equipment.
Position Maintenance Engineer - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,015 - 2,593 EUR
Compensation & Benefit Specialist
2,397 - 6,569 EUR
3,027 - 5,740 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,324 - 6,696 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,755 - 24,865 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used