Description of job position
- Checking the legality, efficiency, and economic efficiency in the management of the city’s property and property rights.
- Reviewing the implementation of the city’s approved budget.
- Submitting plans for the city’s auditing activities.
- Checking compliance with Act No. 502/2001 Coll. on Financial Control.
- Reviewing the processing of complaints and petitions.
- Controlling treasury operations.
- Reviewing the implementation of resolutions adopted by the city or municipal council, as well as responses to the requests of citizens and council members’ interpellations.
Position Chief borough controller - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,024 - 2,581 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,954 - 6,583 EUR
Chief borough controller
Public Administration, Self-governance
2,254 - 7,552 EUR
3,297 - 6,145 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,480 - 23,790 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used