Description of job position
- Responsibility for the educational and professional quality of work at school.
- Managing and inspecting the work of all school staff in accordance with the working regulations.
- Assessing the work of all school staff.
- Responsibility for the further education of employees.
- Influencing out-of-class, extra-curricular, and extra-work activities of the school.
- Responsibility for adequate personnel and material conditions for work at school.
- Helping school employees to address their social and legal problems.
- Calling, managing, and leading teaching staff meetings and formulating the obtained conclusions.
- Drawing up relevant work plans and internal school regulations.
- Submitting the required statistic data and oral or written reporting to superior authorities.
- Paying attention to the purposeful use of financial means of the school.
- Managing and monitoring educational activities at school and responsibility for the results of the educational work of the school.
- Determining the principles of the internal regulations of the school.
Position School Principal - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1015 - 2593 EUR
Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry
2544 - 7453 EUR
School Principal - Top Management
2116 - 8090 EUR
Facility Manager - Management
2620 - 7367 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
5755 - 24865 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used