Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the technical department in the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Monitoring trends and launching new technologies into production.
- Drawing up a budget and monitoring its use.
- Cooperating in calling for tenders for the supply of materials, goods and services.
- Conducting business negotiations in order to achieve the lowest possible price of materials, goods and services.
- Selecting suitable suppliers and their evaluation.
Position Technical Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1015 - 2593 EUR
Sailor - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5213 - 11499 EUR
Technical Director - Top Management
3808 - 13694 EUR
Sales Director - Top Management
3653 - 14221 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
5755 - 24865 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used