The salary range of employees working in Bahrain is, by default, in the range of 242.00 BHD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,531.00 BHD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bahrain into wage bands in BHD.
Average salary and range in Bahrain by age in BHD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bahrain (BHD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bahrain (BHD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. Doctor Medicine & Social Care
5. IT Director Top Management
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Leasing Director Leasing
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. IT Project Manager Information Technology
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. Head of the Legal Department Management
14. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Judge Law & Legislation
16. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. IT Product Manager Information Technology
19. Marketing Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bahrain (BHD)
1. Cleaner General labour
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
4. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
5. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Porter, Information Staff General labour
8. Shop Assistant Commerce
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Packer Production
18. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Funeral service worker Service Industries
20. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.