The salary range of employees working in Bahrain is, by default, in the range of 362.00 BHD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,421.00 BHD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bahrain into salary brackets in BHD.
Average salary and range in Bahrain by age in BHD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bahrain (BHD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bahrain (BHD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. IT Architect Information Technology
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Doctor Medicine & Social Care
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Software Engineer Information Technology
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT Product Manager Information Technology
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
17. Publishing House Director Top Management
18. Marketing Director Top Management
19. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bahrain (BHD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cashier Banking
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. General Labourer General labour
10. Packer Production
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Security Guard Security & Protection
17. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Florist Service Industries
20. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.