The salary range of employees working in Bahrain is, by default, in the range of 323.00 BHD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,612.00 BHD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bahrain into salary brackets in BHD.
Average salary and range in Bahrain by age in BHD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bahrain (BHD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bahrain (BHD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. IT Project Manager Information Technology
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Head of the Legal Department Management
14. Judge Law & Legislation
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. Technical Manager Technology, Development
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Marketing Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bahrain (BHD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Banking
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Security Guard Security & Protection
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Shop Assistant Commerce
16. Bartender Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.