Description of job position
- Driving ambulances or assisting ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
- Removing and replacing soiled linens and equipment in order to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Placing patients on stretchers, and loading stretchers into ambulances, usually with assistance from other attendants.
- Accompanying and assisting emergency medical technicians on calls.
- Earning and maintaining appropriate certifications.
- Replacing supplies and disposable items on ambulances.
- Reporting facts concerning accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
- Administering first aid such as bandaging, splinting, and administering oxygen.
- Restraining or shackling violent patients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Ambulance Driver - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
130,081 - 275,947 XOF
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
202,824 - 334,530 XOF
Medicine & Social Care
141,296 - 417,408 XOF
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
168,795 - 383,080 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
634,461 - 2,862,900 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used