Description of job position
- Assisting in reducing the health consequences in emergency conditions, contingencies, and rescue operations.
- Communicating with the emergency service despatched.
- Monitoring patient’s vital signs.
- Administering first aid to injured people involved in accidents, natural disasters, etc.
- Cooperating in extricating injured people after accidents, etc.
- Providing medicines, specialised material, and pharmaceuticals.
- Providing emergency health care, e.g. resuscitation, stopping the bleeding, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Ambulance Paramedic - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
129,670 - 276,482 XOF
Construction & Real Estate
166,258 - 568,139 XOF
Medicine & Social Care
193,469 - 529,740 XOF
Arts & Culture
212,589 - 503,755 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
615,189 - 2,762,442 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used