Description of job position
- Fabricating the oral cavity model with the use of plaster casts.
- Fabricating false teeth and oral cavities made of wax.
- Fabricating and repairing crowns, bridges, removable complete dentures, and dental braces.
- Communicating with dentists and dental specialists.
- Performing final finishing work.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Dental Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
128,553 - 277,943 XOF
137,988 - 554,108 XOF
Medicine & Social Care
192,455 - 476,996 XOF
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
243,860 - 412,283 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
601,164 - 2,802,611 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used