Description of job position
- Communicating with clients in order to become familiar with their health condition, previous eye problems, their profession, etc.
- Operating ophthalmic instruments.
- Examining of clients’ eyesight, identifying the power of dioptres.
- Fabricating, repairing and customising the corrective devices.
- Providing advice concerning the selection of contact lenses, spectacle frames, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Optometrist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
129,670 - 276,482 XOF
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
243,267 - 536,922 XOF
Medicine & Social Care
232,668 - 554,590 XOF
221,470 - 572,606 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
615,189 - 2,762,442 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used