Description of job position
- Approving the publication of commercially interesting books, their titles, cover designs, and technical specifications at the regular meetings of the publisher’s editorial board.
- Leading meetings of the editorial board.
- Reviewing the work of subordinates.
- Negotiating contractual terms and signing contracts with authors, illustrators, copyright holders, printers, etc.
- Ensuring the allocation of ISBN numbers to published books.
- Responsibility for the distribution of published books to distributors, bookstores, and online stores.
- Attending book fairs, book launches, signings, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Publishing House Director - Top Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
130,233 - 275,749 XOF
IC Design Engineer
360,150 - 1,434,586 XOF
Publishing House Director
286,002 - 1,568,284 XOF
IT Product Manager
358,670 - 1,467,789 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
671,045 - 2,732,400 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used