Description of job position
- Receiving and sorting postal items according to delivery districts.
- Delivering letter and parcel mail, periodicals, personal delivery and registered delivery.
- Paying money orders, pensions and other eligible benefits.
- Accounting for funds received after returning from an errand.
- Selling valuables and other postal products.
- Respecting postal secrecy.
- Responsibility for the delivered items.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Postal Delivery Worker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
122,490 - 259,623 XOF
179,801 - 288,285 XOF
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
148,128 - 330,888 XOF
Medicine & Social Care
117,843 - 372,980 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
469,838 - 2,335,136 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used