Description of job position
- Receiving materials and goods at a warehouse.
- Placing received stocks on shelves and in the defined storage areas; marking of stored materials and goods with information labels.
- Removing materials and goods from storage in a warehouse based on accepted orders, packaging stock items, and their preparation for shipment.
- Managing stock level records using computers.
- Operating high lift trucks for bulkier freight and in hard to access areas.
- Participating in counting and inspecting the current stock levels in storage and the subsequent recording of these values in the information system.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations and measures on the worksite.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the worksite.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Warehouseman - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
129,670 - 276,482 XOF
223,134 - 360,404 XOF
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
178,657 - 417,124 XOF
121,038 - 499,906 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
615,189 - 2,762,442 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used