Description of job position
- Preparing and putting feed into troughs, and watering the animals.
- Cleaning away dirt from the udders, drying them and then massaging them just before milking.
- Milking cows, goats and sheep by hand or using milking equipment.
- Treating the collected milk by cleaning and cooling it to the desired temperature.
- Cleaning manure from the stables, and litter laying.
Position Milker - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1899 - 4031 BOB
Receptionist I - Administration
2481 - 5381 BOB
Milker - Agriculture, Food Industry
2584 - 5252 BOB
Florist - Service Industries
2217 - 5750 BOB
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
8224 - 43039 BOB
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used