Description of job position
- Developing computer applications, mobile phone applications, and websites in various programming languages.
- Analysis of customer requirements, assessment of potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participation in the creation of technical specifications.
- Turning over completed work to a client or tester for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in source code.
- Turning over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1851 - 4030 BOB
Hotel manager - Management
3554 - 14459 BOB
Programmer - Information Technology
4011 - 13887 BOB
Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry
4662 - 12987 BOB
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
9203 - 41355 BOB
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used