Description of job position
- Saving drowning visitors of swimming pools, water parks, beaches and similar facilities.
- Supervising compliance with the rules of swimming facilities.
- Providing first aid to visitors of the swimming facilities.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,100 - 1,650 BRL
1,100 - 1,958 BRL
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,100 - 1,853 BRL
1,100 - 1,945 BRL
1,100 - 28,181 BRL
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used