The salary range of employees working in Bahamas is, by default, in the range of 1,293.00 BSD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,383.00 BSD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bahamas into wage bands in BSD.
Average salary and range in Bahamas by age in BSD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bahamas (BSD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bahamas (BSD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bahamas (BSD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Cashier Banking
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Security Guard Security & Protection
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.