Description of job position
- Ensuring a reliable and safe operation of database systems.
- Restoring and carrying out back-ups of databases.
- Monitoring and editing table areas and optimising databases.
- Solving encountered problems and proposing countermeasures.
- Installing security patches, service packs, and updates of database systems.
- Managing user access.
- Maintaining and updating operational documentation.
Position Database Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
780 - 1739 BSD
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical Industry
1996 - 4628 BSD
Database Administrator - Information Technology
1950 - 4694 BSD
Account Manager - Banking
1881 - 4793 BSD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4996 - 15623 BSD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used