Description of job position
- Co-operation during the analysis of the customers’ needs.
- Creating functional and technical specifications and participation in the development of products.
- Product testing, supporting, and maintaining the product in operation.
- Completing repairs and changes to a product to match the clients’ requests.
- Analysing problematic areas and the implementation of corrective measures.
- Communication with clients, providing consulting services during system implementation and system customisation.
Position IT Consultant - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
780 - 1714 BSD
Project Manager - Construction & Real Estate
2397 - 5715 BSD
IT Consultant - Information Technology
1974 - 6326 BSD
.NET Programmer - Information Technology
1990 - 6304 BSD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4756 - 15258 BSD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used