Description of job position
- Installing software.
- Updating software.
- Providing technical support for end users.
- Recording software licences and hardware.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Network Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
780 - 1,714 BSD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,653 - 4,150 BSD
IT Network Administrator
1,821 - 3,933 BSD
1,840 - 3,919 BSD
Chief Executive Officer
4,756 - 15,258 BSD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used