Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing information systems in the company.
- Analysing company needs regarding its information systems.
- Designing and implementing information systems.
- Providing technical support to users.
- Collecting and recording requirements for change.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT System Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
780 - 1,717 BSD
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,972 - 4,048 BSD
IT System Administrator
1,834 - 4,232 BSD
Law & Legislation
1,581 - 4,582 BSD
Chief Executive Officer
5,085 - 15,052 BSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used