Description of job position
- Preparing vehicles before coating (cleaning, grinding, sealing, masking).
- Preparing, mixing and applying primary colour, metallic paint, paint and lacquer using spray guns on the vehicle or its parts.
- Checking the quality of work done after a thorough burning and curing of the paint.
- Eliminating the incurred drawbacks in accordance with the technological procedures.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Varnisher - Car Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
19,200 - 46,176 CAD
Law & Legislation
28,980 - 84,120 CAD
34,332 - 77,292 CAD
Construction & Real Estate
25,980 - 88,872 CAD
Chief Executive Officer
95,652 - 434,292 CAD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used