Description of job position
- Operating electrical machines, instruments, devices and electricity producing facilities.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical machinery, instruments and devices, external and internal electrical wiring, security, communication and telecommunication equipment, transmitters, receivers, etc.
- Installing distribution infrastructure for building hardware.
- Conducting measurements with electrical and electronic measuring devices and diagnostic technical equipment.
Position Electrical Engineering Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1600 - 3594 CAD
Official - Public Administration, Self-governance
2882 - 5965 CAD
Electrical Engineering Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
3019 - 5791 CAD
Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering
2991 - 5865 CAD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7744 - 34814 CAD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used