Description of job position
- Completing assembly and maintenance works of electrical equipment, low, high, and very high voltage lines, electrical lightning etc. * Diagnosing outages and evaluating diagnostic measurements.
- Performing functional tests of equipment after the preventive maintenance or repair.
- Performing preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Completing repair or maintenance report in paper form.
- Ensuring the reliability of operation and checking compliance with occupational health and safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
Position Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1600 - 3599 CAD
Fitter/Assembler - Mechanical Engineering
2886 - 5391 CAD
Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering
2722 - 5602 CAD
Machine Fitter - Mechanical Engineering
2892 - 5391 CAD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7437 - 35445 CAD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used